Living Learning Communities
If you are interested in joining a Living Learning Community, your group of 3 students will submit one application to Residence Life by published deadline. Please consult the Timeline for specific information.
For general information about the LLC program, list of past houses offered, and details about the application process and timeline, please see the Living Learning Communities Information webpage.
Terms of Application
By submitting an application, you are acknowledging:
- Your GPA and student conduct history will be reviewed.
- You have reviewed the program expectations
- You have spoken with the faculty sponsor about his/her role with the house
If you are accepted into a Living Learning Community, the following policies and conditions will apply:
- You will not be eligible to participate in any of the other Room Selection processes or the Housing Lottery.
- Specific house location and room assignments within the house will be determined after acceptances are announced
- Room assignments will be based on on class-year/lottery priority (unless mutually agreed otherwise within your housemate group).
- Spaces unfilled by the group or that become vacant will be available for general assignment as needed.
- If you withdraw from the LLC, you will be assigned housing over the summer through the wait list.
- Once selected, you will review the off-campus study guide and complete the quiz.
- Your LLC house will be maintained as a substance-free residence.
- If you do not participate in the program as expected, you may be re-assigned to on-campus housing.
Application & Instructions
The Office of Residence Life manages a variety of living environments in which learning is supported and extended beyond the classroom.
Office of Residence Life
132 Farinon Center
Easton, PA 18042
Monday-Friday: 8:45am - 5:00pm
Monday - Friday
8:15am- 4:30pm (closed noon - 1:00pm)