Non-traditional Students

Non-traditional students (i.e. returning from active military service, married, single parent/head of household, or more than 23 years old and financially independent of their parents) are eligible to be released from the college housing requirement.  If you are a non-traditional student, request permission to live in private off-campus housing by submitting a Commuter application in MyHousing by the established deadline.

For financial aid purposes, these students will be classified as residing in private off-campus housing.  Please consult the Timeline for specific information.

Please note:  Once you have been approved, you will not need to annually resubmit the request: you will automatically retain this housing status.


Residence Life

The Office of Residence Life manages a variety of living environments in which learning is supported and extended beyond the classroom.

For more information visit the Residence Life home page

Contact Us

Office of Residence Life
132 Farinon Center
Easton, PA 18042
610-330-5703 (fax)

Office Hours
Monday-Friday: 8:45am - 5:00pm

Summer Hours:
Monday - Friday
8:15am- 4:30pm (closed noon - 1:00pm)