Lafayette College offers Wellness communities for first-year and upper-level students. Residence Hall staff in this area sponsor programs around six dimensions of wellness: emotional, intellectual, occupational, physical, social and spiritual. This is an opportunity for students to live with fellow residents who share a focus on creating balance in their life and promoting overall well being. Members commit to maintaining a substance-free living environment. (Please note college policies regarding tobacco, drug and alcohol use apply in all residence halls).
Traditional upper-level wellness housing is located in Keefe Hall and Ramer Hall.
Self-Directed Wellness housing is located in off-campus apartments and is available for juniors and seniors who have previously lived in a traditional wellness community and wish to increase their independence and autonomy.
Terms of Application
The following policies and conditions are applicable to students who submit an application for Wellness Housing:
- Applications will be processed giving priority to students with prior residency in a wellness community and then in Lottery Number order.
- Roommate pairs must each submit their own application because a signature is required.
- Applicants who do not list a proposed roommate may be assigned to a double based on availability.
- Students who secure housing through this special process may not participate in Housing Lottery.
- If you withdraw from Wellness Housing, you will be assigned housing over the summer through the wait list.
- Assigned students will be required to sign a Wellness Agreement at the start of the year.
Application & Instructions
The Office of Residence Life manages a variety of living environments in which learning is supported and extended beyond the classroom.
Office of Residence Life
132 Farinon Center
Easton, PA 18042
Monday-Friday: 8:45am - 5:00pm
Monday - Friday
8:15am- 4:30pm (closed noon - 1:00pm)